Minecon 2021 Mobs Data Pack 1.17.1 introduces new mobs that was previewed in Minecon 2021. This year, Minecon 2021 introduced three new mobs that we can vote on to see which will be added to the game: Alley, Glare, and Copper Golem. However, only one of them can win the vote, so only one of them will be added. Many players were upset with this decision and decided to add all of them themselves. And this data pack is one of those instances. With this data pack, you can use commands to summon all of them into your world!
- New mobs from Minecon 2021.
- To summon the Allay, use this command [/function mcm:allay/summon].
- To summon the Glare, use this command [/function mcm:glare/summon].
- To summon the Copper Golem, use this command [/function mcm:copper_golem/summon].
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecon 2021 Mobs Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1