Merrymaking Mod 1.16.5 celebrates the upcoming holiday by introducing new blocks and items that are pertained to Christmas. However, the community is already saturated with many Christmas celebrating Mods, so what makes Merrymaking stand out among all these Mods. It is the exclusivity of the decorations in this Mod that gives players a fresh breath of winter, rather than adding orthodox house decorations. Players can only decorate their bases with rudimentary stuff like a Christmas tree, a few presents, however, with Merrymaking, players’ houses will now be filled with wonderful artifacts that they can’t even name.
- Unique Christmas Decorations are added into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Merrymaking Mod 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 2 Average: 5]