Merchant Data Pack 1.17.1 improves Wandering Trader in Minecraft. Wandering Trader is a passive mob that randomly spawns near the players. Wandering Trader is an interesting idea for a mob. However, the Wandering Trader in game didn’t live up to expectation. Their trades are not interesting at all and they don’t have any rare items on them. Even though they are a rare mob, no one really care about them. This data pack will make Wandering Traders a lot more interesting by adding in new trades as well as the ability for the player to customize them.
- Wandering Trader can now spawn in The Nether and The End.
- Wandering Trader has over 290+ unique trades.
- Fully customizable.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Merchant Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1