Medieval Valley Town Map 1.16.5 is a building map by Cleeuwen05. Take your time to enjoy this small and cozy medieval town, where you can relax and savor the tranquility and beauty of the scenery. This map features detailed houses, a quarry, secret basements, hidden caves and more hiding spots for you to explore! Click on the links below to download this map.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Medieval Valley Town Map 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5