Medieval Lobby Map 1.18.1 is a creation map designed by PedroFumado. Lobby maps always come in handy for players who want to start their own server or have a good start for their own map. If you are looking for one, this Medieval Lobby map is one of the top choices! Besides its gorgeous design in medieval castle theme, the map also includes many functional features such as an area for Jump Pads and Server NPC’S, a design spawn point and so on! Download this map from the links below and make good use of it!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Medieval Lobby Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1