Medieval Fantasy Houses Map 1.18.1 is a house map created by MAT1CSBuilds. Looking for a way to make your survival game more interesting? You can try to start with these medieval fantasy houses! To be more specific, this map features fantasy-medieval theme houses with colored roofs which will look stunning when form into a city or a village. The colored roof brings about a cheerful spirit to the village and makes it easier for players to tell their houses apart. One of the houses hasn’t had interiors yet so feel free to decorate it as you like! Download this map from the links below and look forward to more updates!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Medieval Fantasy Houses Map 1.18 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1