MCinaBox (1.19.3, 1.18.2) is a Launcher of Minecraft Java Edition on Android. The core functionality is powered by CosineMath’s BoatApp project.
- MCinaBox is an open source project with the goal of building and developing a Minecraft Java Edition launcher that runs on an Android.
- Front End provides User Management, Minecraft Version Management, Minecraft Game Controller, Minecraft Startup Parameter Generation, Configuration Backend, etcConfiguration and Management functions to reduce the workload of complete launcher development.
- Backend provides JRE runtime environment, Minecraft runtime environment, etc core functionality.
- Composition MCinaBox consists of a front end and a back end.
- MCinaBox supports Mojang’s official server authentication. When you create a user, you can check Online login and enter your Mojang account and password to log in.
- MCinaBox supports server authentication for Authlib-Injector. When you create a user, you can check Online login, enter your account and password, and verify the address of the server to log on.
- MCinaBox will not record your password in any way.
How to install:
- Download the APK and runtime to your Android phone.
- Then start APK and find Launcher Settings – Import Runtime. Click Import to import runtime.
- Alternatively, you can move the runtime to / sdcard / Android/ com.aof.mcinabox/files/MCinaBox/runtime , and then repeat the previous step.
How to play:
- First, you need to create a user. Click User – Add new User to create a user.
- Second, you need to download Minecraft. Click Game List – Install new version to download Minecraft.
- Finally, you will start the game. Please select a Minecraft version on home page and start the game.
- First, download Minecraft Forge. It must be in Universal and jar format.
- Then put the downloaded jar file in /sdcard/Android/com.aof.mcinabox/files/MCinaBox/forge.
- Finally, open the MCinaBox and click Launcher Settings – Forge Installer to select and install the forge.
- MCinaBox offers a number of customization options, you can configure your launcher parameters in the Game List – Global Game Settings.
- MCinaBox provides the ability to customize your Minecraft working directory by configuring your Minecraft working directory in the Game Directory.
- MCinaBox provides the ability to customize your game controller by creating your virtual keyboard layout in the Virtual Keyboard Settings.
MCinaBox (1.19.3, 1.18.2) Download Links
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]