Maranatha High School Map 1.18.1 is a creation map made by Lord Jacob Williams. Here is another school structure map for players to enjoy! This map is a 1:1 scale recreation of the beautiful Maranatha High School campus in Minecraft, a private, college-preparatory Christian school in Pasadena, California. You can see that the exterior and main facilities of the campuses are complete and ready to be used. There are many interesting rooms to check out such as the swimming pool, the athletic building, gymnasium and so on! Download this map from the links below and start your campus tour right away!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Maranatha High School Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1