Map Atlases Mod (1.18.2, 1.16.5) introduces a vanilla friendly map feature into Minecraft. By crafting an Atlases Book with a Map and something sticky, the incredible prospect of building an enormous map will be recognized. The more maps you put into your atlases, the bigger they’ll be so the scales are entire up to the players. Such idea is stellar and will be proven to be beneficial to those who want to venture out in the unknown overworld. The atlases will be the fulcrums for a successful adventure.
- A Feature to Create an Enormous Map was implemented.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.