Magma Cracked Nether Bricks Resource Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) for Minecraft tweaks the texture of Cracked Nether Bricks to make them seem more exposed and realistic. The Nether is always filled with lava, therefore, it is only logical to have Cracked Nether Bricks drip lava on a few occasions. This new texture doesn’t only make the blocks more threatening, it also makes Nether a place that players would have to respect every time they decide to explore this site.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Magma Cracked Nether Bricks Resource Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1