Magic Doorknob Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 solves an ongoing issue relates to traveling in Minecraft. By implementing a “magical” doorknob, the Mod facilitates travel through obstacles with just a press. Players are now able to open any doorway, even if it was previously blocked by bedrock, stone, netherite or even wool. Although some opine that creating a magic tunnel would be detrimental to the overall game experience, they certainly forgot about the word “magic”. The additional features of these doorknob are not only entertaining, alluring but also quite balanced in terms of gameplay. Furthermore, who woulnd’t want to shake things up a lil bit to have more fun with their perennial favourite game, Minecraft.
- A Doorknob, which can be used to stick on any surface to create an entrance was added.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Magic Doorknob Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1