Magic Bees Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds 111 new bee species that become available depending on which supported mods you have in your pack, and those that interact with a mod you don’t have won’t appear in your world. It also adds a handful of exciting new items for your Forestry builds, including the Magic Apiary which lets you get the most from your bees with the greatest of ease.
Magic Bees is a Forestry add-on that takes Forestry’s apiculture and expands it using Thaumcraft, Equivalent Exchange, Tinkers’ Construct and Ars Magica 2.
Magic Bee Species:
Thaumcraft Mod (Optional)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Forestry Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Magic Bees Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2