Macaw’s Fences and Walls Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) adds into the game some of the most beautiful and unique style of fences to substitute the old and obsolete one-styled fences of Minecraft. Building Fences, Walls and Gates has invariably been an important part of setting up a base as these are vital protections if players want to guard their bases off dangerous creatures and malevolent entities that roams the night. With Macaw’s brilliant ideas, players will soon get to replace the old fences with the most aesthetically pleasing fences and walls out there. At the same time, the variety of fences is almost unreal as players have fences for horses, gardens and even castles. Furthermore, players can easily craft these fences using every variant of wood and log, therefore, they don’t have to worry about the materials being a deterrent.
- New Variants of Fences are added into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.