M.D. Gaming Consoles Mod 1.16.5 adds into the game a plethora of gaming consoles which was inspired by the real world itself. Growing up, gamers all around the world enamour the devices that accommodate us with stellar games. Doesn’t matter if the games are stellar or down right terrible, as long we we have our consoles, any game wil become enticing to our little brain due to the fact that playing game is one of the best recreational activities. However, we might bamboozled you all a bit, because M.D. Gaming Consoles is just a decorative Mod. The rationale, meaning you won’t be able to launch up the consoles you crafted, but they would make for a interesting decoration.
- A Plethora of Gaming Consoles was implemented.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
M.D. Gaming Consoles Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5