Lush Forests Mod 1.18.1 implements into the game a new biome, the Lush Forests. This place is inspired by the lush caves as many deem it to be the most beautiful place in Minecraft. However, the only way to visit this extraordinary scenery is to dig deep underground and pray to Notch that you somehow manage to find it. With Lush Forests, players will no longer have to dig down to find the places they love so much, instead, they can commute through the world and the chance that they will stumble upon a Lush Forest is a much higher probability. In the Lush Forests, there are also different variants of azalea, glow berries, and moss, these are all traditional Lush decorations.
- New Biomes are added into the game.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Lush Forests Mod 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1