Lucky Blocks Vanilla Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces lucky blocks into Minecraft! Lucky block is a popular concept in Minecraft. This data pack aims to bring it to you but without the need for installing mods. If you are not familiar with the idea, then let me quickly explain it to you. The concept of lucky block is to give Minecraft more randomness. Instead of playing the game like you usually would, you can try your luck with a lucky block. You can either get fortunate and get fantastic items or unlucky and lose everything! There are a few ways to get Lucky Blocks. You can either craft them or find them in various dungeon chests. Have fun!
- Lucky blocks with random possibilities.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Lucky Blocks Vanilla Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1
Data Pack: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Resource Pack: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2