Logs Drop OP Loot Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 changes how you play Minecraft completely. When starting a new world, the first thing you do is to chop down trees and get woods. Only after acquiring woods, you can start progressing. However, this pack changes this completely. When breaking a Log, you no longer just get wood, you will also get a ton of different items. These items can range from normal, common to extremely rare and OP. The rarity is based on the type of Log that you break. If you want to experience a different Minecraft then install this right now!
- Oak Logs drop Leather items.
- Spruce/Birch Logs drop Chainmail items.
- Acacia/Dark Logs drop Iron and Gold items.
- Jungle Logs drop Diamond tier items.
- Crimson/Warped Logs drop Netherite and extremely rare items.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Logs Drop OP Loot Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5