Llamarama Mod 1.18.1 places significant emphasis on introducing new llama variations and items that are pertained to them. Since its introduction into the game, llamas have been loved by many as they are adorable and goofy at the same time. However, there was a lack of methods to tame them, feed them, and make accommodation for them. With Llamarama, players can even harvest these creatures’ furs in order to craft new furniture, there are also new music discs dedicated to making the entrance of the llamas more epic. At the same time, players can use their wools to craft comfortable rugs and harvest cheese and milk from these benevolent creatures.
- Llama related items and features are added into the game.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Llamarama Mod 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1