Liyue Harbour Map 1.18.1 is a land structure map designed by SkyblockSquad. Welcome to Liyue Harbour – the lovely traditional Chinese city from Genshin Impact. This map is a recreation on a 1:1 scale of the Harbour in the actual game which took 500 hours of work to finish. Players can now enjoy every detail of the beloved harbor city right within Minecraft and use the structure for their own purposes. The city looks stunning in the daylight and even more gorgeous when bathed in the lights from houses at night. Download this map from the links below and enjoy your visit!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Liyue Harbour Map 1.18.1Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1