One Block at a Time Map is a parkour map created by Liontack. This map contains 24 small rooms preceding a vast room. The smaller rooms are not ordered on difficulty and are not too difficult. The huge room is quite overwhelming and very difficult. If you are not so good at parkouring, it could take you about half an hour to complete the 24 small rooms and an additional hour to complete the huge room. From room 21, the rooms may seem to miss blocks, which is a loading issue (unloaded chunks). If you face this issue, select every block you have on hand for a second then all the blocks will be loaded once again. Download the map from the link below and start the challenge.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
[Liontack’s] One Block at a Time Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x