[Liontack’s] Match Up is another trivia map from Liontack. Pairing is the theme of this trivia map. In each level, you form duos based on some sort of connection. It is up to you to figure out what that link is. Finding each new level is an important part of this map as well. It is not difficult, but it may take some time and cause confusion. The levels are mostly ordered from easy to difficult. It takes about an hour to complete the map.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
[Liontack’s] Match Up Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x