Limbo Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 introduces a new dimension into Minecraft. This new dimension is inspired by the popular puzzle-platform game called LIMBO. It will try to reproduce the eerie atmosphere that the game has. If you are looking for a new experience, then this data pack is definitely for you!
- A new dimension called Limbo.
- To get to Limbo, you can use this command [/execute in limbo:limbo_dim run tp ~ ~ ~]
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Limbo Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5