Lighthouse Map 1.17.1 is a land structure map created by RkBuilderr. Come and take a look at this amazing replication of the lighthouse! A lighthouse is a high tower equipped with bright light and lenses that help guide ships to port at night and alert sailors about coastal hazards. Along with its noble mission, the lighthouse has also been portrayed romantically in many literary works and movies for its poetic design. So don’t hesitate to pay this stunning lighthouse a visit by downloading this map from the links below.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Lighthouse Map 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1