Light Blocks Editor Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 allows you to control invisible light sources. Light Block is a special block that is invisible but can emit light. Normally, you can’t obtain a Light Block unless you use a command. However, this data pack adds a crafting recipe for you to craft the Light Block. You will also be able to control the Light Block, such as changing its light level.
- Everything you need is in the Light Editor Book.
- To access the Light Editor Book, you need to title a Book and Quill as “Lights”.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Light Blocks Editor Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1