LibrarianLib 1.17.1/1.12.2 is the library mod to end all library mods. It doesn’t attempt to do much else than take the pain out of modding. It can handle a great deal of boilerplate code that you really shouldn’t have to touch. Its largest components are an automatic serialization system, automatic model creation and registration, a powerful GUI library that takes out the magic numbers and complex control stuctures by making everything modular, and a powerful and flexable particle system.
Here’s a quick overview of the major things we help with:
- Generating models that aren’t there (can be turned off)
- Automatic registration of item colors, models, statemappers, and all other things related to models
- Automatically syncs tileentity fields and packet fields marked with @Save (some setup may be required)
- A GUI library that allows very easy construction and design of GUIs
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Shadowfacts’ Forgelin.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
LibrarianLib 1.17.1/1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.17.1