LEGO House Billund Map 1.18.1 is a land structure map designed by Adranium. It’s a good day to visit the LEGO House! As you can see from the title, this map is the recreation of the LEGO House in Billund, Denmark as a Minecraft building. LEGO House is an enormous playhouse designed to look like 21 colorful stacked Lego bricks, with tons of beautiful Lego creations inside. The building is special for its reputation as “Home of the Brick” and a new tourist attraction in the birthplace of Lego – Billund. Download this map from the links below and start your trip right away!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
LEGO House Billund Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1