Legacy Vault Mod 1.16.5 introduces into the game a new type of storage, that can store items between worlds. As players left their previous worlds, commodities will be left behind and can’t be transferred through your new world in any means. Such ineluctably has made people disappointed as they can’t bring their precious artifacts along and all their items, which they endeavored to are lost forever. With Legacy Vault, however, players can have a storage that all their worlds share. This prospect allows players to progress beyond one world.
- A Vault that all the worlds share.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Legacy Vault Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5