Left 4 Dead 2 Mall Atrium is a building map created by MustacheMan12. This map brings The Dead Center in the finale chapter from L4D2 to Minecraft. Enjoy the map that only took two days to make and without any mods. Leaving out the Jimmy Gibbs car, the elevator, and the posters were intentional. Feel free to make changes to fit the PvP or PvE gameplay you have in mind. Future builds might not be out of the question. Download from the link below and enjoy!
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Left 4 Dead 2 Mall Atrium Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x