Leap Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 implements into the game a very simple yet effective movement that many players have been asking for. Following the tradition of the Movement Mod Series, “Leap” improves players’ jumping potential by allowing them to jump a second time, hence the name “Leap”. Inspired by many video games that came before, such as Mario, Doom, which have a very cool movement system. With Leap installed, players can jump to terrains that seem impossible before but entirely possible now. Enjoy the agility, which will help you through many hardships during your run of the game.
- You can find Enchantment Book of Leap in many dungeons, fishing and treasure hunting.
- Upon enchanting your shoes, you can start pressing Jump two times to Leap.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Leap Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1