Layers Survival Map 1.17.1 is a survival map created by Rhino_SP. Waking up at the top of an island floating in the sky, what would you do? In Layers Survival Map, you get the chance to experience a game similar to Skyblock, but with an interesting twist at the end. Besides finding a way to survive on the surface, you should also work your way down to find more resources. Especially, there is enough lava to create a nether portal and you can find chests with end portal frames on the inside of the chunk. Collect all 12 of them to get to the end! While in the nether you can trade with Piglins to get ender pearls, iron, leather, and many more resources! Download this map from the links below and have fun!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Layers Survival Map 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1