Last Player Standing Map (1.18.2) is a PvP map designed by LemonjerkyGames. A brand new PvP map with multiple areas and game modes is here to brighten your day! Last Player Standing is a multiplayer map designed for 2 to 6 courageous players. In this map, players get the chance to customize the game to optimize their experience and build the best PvP teams for epic battles. In the beginning, players will have several minutes in creative mode to prepare for the battle before they are switched into survival mode to fight till the last one standing. Download this map from the links below and good luck!
About the game:
- Designed For Multiplayer – play with 2-6 players.
- Customize Your Games – choose settings that work for you.
- Optional Team Mode – play in teams in games with 4 or more players.
- Quick Reset System – you can quickly load games with the previous game’s settings.
- Five Different Arenas – each arena has a unique theme and lots of battlespace.
- Three Different Gamemodes – adapt your strategies and flex your skills.
- Classic – a regular game of Last Player Standing. No fancy bells and whistles.
- End of the World – the world border slowly shrinks, pushing players to the center of the arena.
- Inundation – blinding water slowly fills the arena, forcing players upwards.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!