Lakeside Mod 1.17 subsitutes the vanilla lakes with much bigger version. Orthodox lakes in Minecraft aren’t all that impressive, as they’re linear, simple and the designs are monotonous. Although, many love these lakes due to its nostalgia values, those who crave novelty are not as content. With Lakeside Mod, the globe-trotters will get to observe some of the most beautiful lake sceneries, as they’re well-coded to blend in with the nature completely. Players might not notice the changes at first as they’re not too drastic, but in times, they’ll realize how much better the world surrounding them has become.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Lakeside Mod 1.17 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17