Knockout Map 1.18.1 is a PvP map created by Nordic Studios. A fun and thrilling game for you and our buddy! Knockout is a relatively simple 2-player PvP map where the goal is to use your knockback enchanted stick to knock the other player off the platform and into the void. There are a total of 6 different themed maps for you to play on, and they all have both a unique design and difficulty to them! Download this map from the links below, pick up your stick and fight!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Knockout Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1