Kiwi Library 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a Minecraft library mod which adds utilities for developers. It will do nothing with game itself. For mod developer, you can simply add a block or item by using module system and annotations. it also provides some useful helper class and an advanced font renderer which supports better line-wrap and hex color.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Kiwi Library 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1