Khiessal Map (1.16.5) is a creation map designed by Geet_Builds. If you are looking for a wonderful place to go, visit Khiessal! Khiessal is a huge medieval city with a protected harbor, built on 2 peninsulas and the surrounding cliffs. In the city, there’s well over 100 individual buildings, including a military academy complex, grand library towers, massive warships, a naval fort, an academic university, and tons of small details to find while exploring. Download this map from the links below and become Khiessal’s citizen right away!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!