Keira Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft doesn’t contribute significantly in the process of innovation since it’s based on a style being simplistic and realistic combining together which there have been done quite frequently in plenitudes of resource packs before. However, Keira is a pack that’s deserving a shot because it absolutely lives up to its repute and does an outstanding job of producing visuals that are neat, sleek, and straightforward. The pack discarded most of the irrelevant detail seen in Minecraft’s textures, and the result are some rather monotonous visuals that change the atmosphere of Minecraft into a pretty immersive void. Lightening up the game as a whole is also one of its fundamental strength, and while it clarifies the textures by a meaningful amount, it still doesn’t jeopardize the core art style that’s characterized Minecraft over the years.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Keira Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.15.2/1.14.4