Katana&Scabbard Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 introduces a new weapon into the game. This new weapon comes in 2 parts, each with its unique strength. Katana is the blade; it’s responsible for dealing all the damages. When holding a Katana, you will receive a massive boost to your Speed and Strength. To balance out the offensive part of the weapon, Scabbard acts as the shield. While holding Scabbard, it will give you a bunch of armor as well as the ability to block incoming damages. With these weapons in hand, you will be able to slice through your enemies with no problem!
- New weapons: Katana and Scabbard.
- To obtain them, throw 5 Obsidians, 3 Black Wools, and 3 Iron Ingots on the ground.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Katana&Scabbard Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5