Just Player Head Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) is a minimalistic mod that allows the collection of player heads via a command or death event. All heads are generated similar to a mob head via texture-data, lag free.
Texture values instead of generation via player-names
The mod uses texture values to generate the player heads. This means that there won’t be any lag, which player-name generated heads usually cause.
Pure Vanilla Resources
Because the mod does not add any custom blocks, you may remove the mod and still have the heads previously gathered in-game.
If you want to generate a player head without any death event, you may do so via the jph command. Where the player name ignores capitalisation and the amount is optional (default amount is 1): /jph
Mojang API request limitations
The mod uses the UUID -> Profile + Skin/Cape function of the Mojang API. This has quite a strict rate limit: You can request the same profile once per minute, however, you can send as many unique requests as you like. This means that sometimes the mod is unable to generate a head if the API limits its generation.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Collective Library.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Just Player Head Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.18