Just Another Ruby Mod (1.18.2, 1.16.5) adds in two blocks, Ruby Ore and Ruby Block. Ruby Block is usable for beacon bases and is craftable like any other “storage” block. This mod also adds in multiple items. The Ruby Gem is the most memorable item from the mod because that is a texture mojang made but was edited by myself. This mod has a Prismarine helmet that adds water breathing and night vision. This mod also adds in lapis lazuli and emerald tools and armor and shulker armor which negates fall damage. The ruby tool-set is slightly stronger than diamond. All materials are modular and can be disabled in the config.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Just Another Ruby Mod (1.18.2, 1.16.5) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4