Jungle Temple Run Map 1.17.1 is a game map created by TBC_Miles. If you are a fan of the game Temple Run, this map is for you! Jungle Temple Run Map is a recreation of the famous Temple Run game, where you will have to continuously run away from a monster and avoid obstacles to maintain your running speed (but in a Minecraft way). Moreover, there will be coins of different types for you to pick up throughout the journey, and your score will be recorded. Download this map from the links below and try to run as far as possible!
There are 4 types of coins that you can pick up:
- Gold Coin – Worth 1 Poin
- Blue Coin – Worth 10 Points
- Speed Coin – Gain Small Speed Boost For Short Time
- Slow Coin – Gain Slowness For A Short Time
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Jungle Temple Run Map 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1