Jello Mod (1.18.2) adds into the game a new utility item, which players can use to dye almost anything that exists within the game. Normally, players can only dye regular carpets or leather armors using the dye, however, players still want to dye other stuff as they want to see diversity in the color scheme. However, this desire is impossible in the original game due to the limitation in dye usage until players install the Jello Mod. Once installed, the Mod will prove its usefulness instantly by giving the players an opportunity to dye any entities they want, including the mobs and any blocks that ever existed. From now on, players can let their creativity run wild as they can create an entire pink castle or make the river green. If players are more ambitious, they can commute the overworld and change the color into what they deem most fitting.
- Players can dye any entities that ever existed.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.