Jelenia Góra City Center Map (1.17.1) is a creation map designed by Reverse transcriptase. Have you ever heard of the city Jelenia Góra? This map is your chance to visit this lovely city. Beautifully located in a valley, Jelenia Gora is an ideal base for trips to the Karkonosze Mountains, one of the most valued recreational and leisure areas in Poland. The town has a number of colorful architectural buildings and other elements from various periods. In this map, you can also find the Town Hall building, a famous landmark in the city with classical look architecture from 18th century. Download this map from the links below and enjoy!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!