Jeb_ Data Pack 1.17.1 allows you to “jeb-ify” more mobs in Minecraft. A lot of you perhaps have already known this, but if you rename a sheep into “jeb_”, it turns into a rainbow sheep. Jeb_ sheep is a popular easter egg in Minecraft, but sadly, it only works on sheep. This data pack modifies it so that renaming some creatures to “jeb_” will also make them rainbow! With this data pack, you can now jeb-ify Cat, Wolf, Axolotl, Shulker, Parrot, and Rabbit. Simply rename a name tag to “jeb_” then use it on them. If you want to turn them back to normal, you can remove their “jeb_” tag. Have fun!
- The jeb_ name tag will now also work on Cat, Wolf, Axolotl, Shulker, Parrot, and Rabbit.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Jeb_ Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1