James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) Map 1.18.1 is a creation map designed by Sr_Mustard. Besides efficiently developing players’ creativity, Minecraft also brings about an opportunity for players to discover and learn new things every day. And today, let’s learn more about the structure of a famous Telescope with this map! Specifically, this map is a detailed and accurate build of The James Webb Space Telescope – the most powerful space telescope ever built. To make the build proportionate while remaining as accurate and detailed as possible, the creator has spent a lot of time and effort into making it, so let’s enjoy this beautiful result!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1