Ivalice Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) introduces into the game a new type of animal, the Chocobos. These animals are inspired by the famous game series, Final Fantasy, which has left quite an impression among many players around the world. After the end of the game, many still miss their favourite companions, the Chocobos. With Ivalice, players will get to meet these benevolent creatures once again but in a different world. Taming them is quite easy as well, players simply cut down grass and harvest the green seeds in order to tame the chocobos with them. Each colored chocobo will have their own personality traits to make the game more interesting.
- Chocobos are introduced into the world of Minecraft.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.