Item Hunt is a minigame/PvP map created by Lumesio. This map has three large areas for both small fights (2-4 players) and big fights (2-4 teams). Many items are summoned all over the arena as soon as the game starts. The player must seize the items to increase their points. There are five items with different points increasing in order: 1 pts, 2 pts, 5 pts, 10 pts, and 15 pts. So it is preferable to prioritize the highest level item as possible first to overtake your opponents. In single-player mode, the top 15 players are displayed on the scoreboard on the right. In team mode, the points are the sum of all team players
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Item Hunt Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x