Infused Cakes Data Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) introduces a new feature that allows you to infuse cakes with potions. Cake in Minecraft isn’t a very good food item. It is most often used as a decoration block for its unique look. This data pack aims to make cakes better in several ways. First of all, it allows you to combine cakes with potions to make it a better food item. An infused cake when eaten will give you the effect of the potions that were infused. Furthermore, whenever you infuse a cake, the cake also changes color randomly.
- You can now combine cakes with potions in an Infusion Table.
- To craft the Infusion Table, you need a Witch’s Nose.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.