Infinite Dungeon Data Pack 1.17.1 introduces an entirely new way to play Minecraft. Instead of vanilla Minecraft survival, you can play Minecraft as a dungeon crawling game with this data pack! This data pack introduces a procedurally generated dungeon into the game, which means that the dungeon will be generated as you go. Inside are custom mobs, custom items, custom effects, and more. As you progress, the loot will get better, but the monster also gets much stronger. It is recommended that you generate this in a Superflat world for the best experience. Have fun!
- Procedurally generated dungeon.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Infinite Dungeon Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1