Infinite Backrooms Data Pack (1.18.2, 1.18.1) adds the infamous Backrooms into Minecraft. For those of you who don’t you, the Backrooms is creepypasta based on an image of an empty-looking room that gives off an eerie feeling. This data pack brings the Backrooms into Minecraft where you can experience the unsettling feeling for yourself. After installing this data pack, you can generate the Backrooms into your world. You can choose the level of the Backrooms, as well as enabling/disabling the spawning of a special mob. Have fun!
- Generation of the Backrooms.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.