Improved Villages Data Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 remakes some of the village variants to make them better looking. This data pack will touch up on some village variants such as Plain Village, Snow Village, and Taiga Village to make them look a lot better. This data pack comes with a lot of updated models for houses in villages. Not only that, but villages are also, on average, a lot bigger. This will surely make the village a prominent place for you to visit. Have fun!
- Better Villages.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Improved Villages Data Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2